Friday 24 November 2017

Thank you for coming yesterday!

Dear Member, 

Thank you for coming yesterday, it was really good to see or meet you, yesterday was a lovely informal format and thanks to Stuart, the wine flowed a little bit more freely too. If you did not purchase his book yesterday, that is a pity as it was at a knock off price, you can purchase it on Waterstone's Website https://www.waterstones.com/author/stuart-hopps/3617836.

I hope that you enjoyed attending and that you met some nice people.

If you have not yet done so, please consider joining us at www.gpn.one and please spread the word about the Gay Professional Network. Sharing it with friends, colleagues and the wider world helps us to grow and expand.

The Gay Professional Network is open to all and is a really good way to meet people for business or social reason and I will incite you to keep in touch and nurture the contacts you make as you never know when they might come useful. Someone asked me to put them together but please get in touch and I shall immediately.

As always, I'd like to hear your thoughts and feedback about the event and your online experience too through our Facebook Group and our LinkedIn Group.

Next year, I am asking for members to help me as a one man band, GPN could easily disappear if I fell ill or worst, disaster scenario I know but we have to look up for the future. There is blog to update, website to check and update, database to be updated constantly, pay for them too but this is usually paid up by the membership fees, whenever they are received. 

Strangely yesterday was the first time that a cheaper alternative of £5 entry but no drinks or badges. No one took advantage of this option! I am between two mind in making it just so for next year, please let me know your thoughts about it.

GPN is a non for profit membership organisation operating since 2010. The excess from the membership fees after drinks and room hire, when applicable, pays for the website, promotion, organising, stationary, transport & banners. I can tell you that it never breaks even and I have sponsored this from the start, perhaps I am too generous with the wine and perhaps it should be cash bar for all.

Donations of any kind are most welcomed!
We are normally going aroundvenues, supporting whenever possible LGBT owned or operated venues, some may be more exclusive that impose a dress code but is always relaxed, please feel free to suggest venues, perhaps you can host an event in your offices or venue? in exchange you get considerable exposure.
 The Gay Professional Network is your platform to promote your cause, your business, venue and yourself. It  helps your further your business or career and makes meaningful business and social contacts. You get connected, proactive and productive.
 It is also a get together of like minded people who enjoy meeting other people. All very nice people in a relaxed atmosphere.
I very much look forward to seeing you again soon in 2018 and I wish you and your family the very best for Christmas and the New Year.
Yours ever,

J-F.

Jean-François Dor
  Founder
Gay Professional Network
jf@gpn.one
www.gpn.one


No comments:

Post a Comment